We are seasoned in business wisdom and savvy with budgets and resources. We are fiercely dedicated to being strategically and outcome focused. We are relentless. No distractions by shiny ideas that don't build business. We are disciplined and committed to the companies that choose to work with us.
External CMO is an independent marketing and communications company. We help with brand and communications strategy. We can execute as well. We can help guide your team through the process as a project leader or simply support the team.
We're proud of the work we've done for our clients and encourage you to view our sample portfolio to see why.
Founder & CEO
Throughout my professional life, I’ve managed, planned, executed and played many roles both corporately and as an entrepreneur. I have a strategy for everything and a brain that has an influx of ideas constantly flooding the space.
Back in 2006, I was out often having conversations during dinners with other entrepreneurs and CEO's regarding their business and marketing issues. I found myself suggesting strategies and execution solutions while we dined, usually hired as a consultant by the end of the meal.
Fast forward twelve years. I have been privileged to work with a variety of large and small corporate and entrepreneurial companies as an external chief marketing officer. I drive the business and marketing needs with services that impact business growth. Developing strategic integrated marketing and sales plans, supporting sales teams, crafting brand messages, creating campaigns with strategic events, building presentations and training teams for delivering these talks or advisory board development is second nature. Whatever the need, I am relentless when necessary and fiercely loyal to those who engage me.
I believe strategy, hard work and hustle brings results.
Ready to Engage with External CMO?
YOU NEED EXTERNAL CMO IF YOU:
- Want to build and/or increase your business
- Need to establish clearly defined goals
- Require a concrete strategic marketing plan with both short- and long-term goals
- Are uncertain what tools to use to build or increase business (website traffic, social media engagement, incoming calls or leads, operational tools)
- Need to evaluate existing marketing materials, social media and advertising, determining how successfully these target customers and generate sales
- Shape company branding, the identity of the company and how well it resonates with the desired demographics and targets
- Damage control - manage the brand if something happens to damage a company’s reputation
- Want to improve relations and loyalty with existing clients
- Desire to expand into new markets and attract new customers
Choose your method: email, call or fill out a quick form.